Dave’s Highlights as a Speaker
David E Fresilli is a seasoned public speaker with deep expertise in the area of Holistic Health and fitness
with a particular focus on The 6 Components of Health and Wellness.
This is a six part lecture series covering:
- The Easy Health Formula™ – It all begins here. These are the 6 Components to creating health & wellness.
- Detoxifying Your Environments – We spend much of our times indoors and these environments are full of toxins. Discover what you can do to detoxify your environments.
- Adrenal Fatigue, Parasites, and Fungus – The how’s and why’s of the critters with in us.
- Your Mind Your Health – Consciousness, unconsciousness, how you create your health fitness and wellbeing.
- Lifestyles Of The Healthy & Fit – Discover the common attributes of how the healthiest, fittest people live.
- Awakening To Your Healing – an in-depth and fun discussion on the health benefits that come with a transcendence in consciousness.
David E. Fresilli,
CHEK Level 4 Practitioner and Level 3 Holistic Health Lifestyle Coach,
NASM – PES / CES / CPT, BASI Pilates Certified
2205 Ashland Street Ste 104 Ashland,Oregon 97520 541.941.8800
“ It is my deepest feeling that training the Neuro-muscular system without balancing all other systems will not bring about lasting health benefits.
The body is a system of interdependent systems that work synergistically with one another. If one is unhealthy the rest of the systems are also compromised. It is essential that all be brought into harmony. – David E. Fresilli
Dave Fresilli is dedicated to the teaching and practice of Holistic Health and Fitness modalities, which integrate the whole Person. This means integrating the Spirit and Mind with the Body.
Dave does this through educating and training each individual to understand, become aware and then put into practice advanced techniques throughout their training and lifestyle to bring about lasting health benefits.
Dave holds certifications from The C.H.E.K Institute as a Holistic Health Practitioner, & CHEK Exercise Practitioner, The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) as a Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, and Performance Enhancement Specialist, along with a certification from Body Arts and Science in Pilates. He has spent the last ten years saturating himself in training and studying numerous forms of fitness. Dave is constantly expanding his knowledge and abilities through continual studies in nutrition, self-development, and all forms of health and wellness, that will enhance his client’s results.
Dave Fresilli – has based his professional career around his passion for developing optimum health by integrating the spirit, mind, and body. Dave has developed a depth of experience in Holistic Health and Fitness, including Nutrition, Yoga, Pilates, Meditation, Martial Arts and Self Development along with personal training which gives him the unique ability to work with clients on deeper levels of conscious awareness in their bodies through understanding how the spirit and mind control it’s functions.
Degrees and Certifications:
C.H.E.K Institute – Advanced levels of training in Health, Fitness & Well Being
• C.H.E.K Level 4 Practitioner
• C.H.E.K Level 3 Holistic Health Lifestyle Coach
National Academy of Sports Medicine
• Certified Personal Trainer
• Performance Enhancement Specialist
• Corrective Exercise Specialist
Body Arts and Science
• Certified Pilates Instructor
• Tae Kwon Do
Additional training and Study
• Nutrition, and Sports Specific Nutrition
• Self Development – Heightening of the Conscious and Non Conscious Mind.
David is dedicated to the teaching and practice of holistic health and fitness modalities. He understands the importance of integrating the whole person by incorporating the spirit and mind with the body to achieve lasting health.
He has expansive knowledge and experience in holistic health and fitness with nutrition, yoga, Pilates, meditation, martial arts, self-development, and personal training. This expertise gives him the unique ability to work with clients on deeper levels of conscious awareness by teaching them how the spirit and mind control the body’s functions.